Dutch

Default Facts we should *not* consider.

"piddock" > wrote
> Gary Beckwith > wrote in message
>
> > single time. what animals are dying by the production of this

organic
> > carrot in my hand? get real.

> Don't worry, Gary. You are NOT going to get an answer out of Rick
> Etter
> and Jon Ball. They come here with no knowledge with the intent
> only to stir up trouble.
>They are not scientists. They are not
> professionals. They are nobody.

Ad hominem fallacy. What are YOUR credentials by the way? Grade 10?

> It is a well-established scientific fact, universally accepted
> throughout
> the scientifice community,

Show those "scientific" studies. You can't? Big surprise.

> that 10 to 16 times MORE animals are killed
> to raise and feed animals to be fed to humans

How many animals are killed to produce one codfish?

-- by the methods
> Jon Ball has admitted to be true -- than if humans ate the plants
> themselves,
> because you have to churn up 10 to 16 times more animals in the ground
> to grow the plants to feed the cows, chickens, and pigs to feed to
> humans
> than if you, the human, ate the plants directly.

Ground doesn't need to be "curned up" to raise cattle, or any livestock
feed. It does need to be churned up to raise vegetables though.

The majority of livestock feeds are very high yield, low maintenance
crops.

> Furthermore, anti-vegetarians like Etter and Jonball are EXTREMELY
> anti-human.

Ad hominem fallacy.

> They harrass and impede the important dedicated work of farmers,

false, show how

> vegetarian
> food processors

false, show how

and salespeople,

false

animal rights activists, and
> environmentalists.

All falsehoods, all they do is express their opinions on a newsgroup.
Animal Rights activists do much more to impede others' freedoms than
they do.

> They support media censorship of the truth about the reality of
> factory
> farms

Show where they do that.

> and interfere with the work of groups who feel for
> every ad for McDonald's hamburgers or KFC we should show scenes from
> factory farms on tv and in the newspaper.

You're ranting incoherently, you really ought to grow up, do some real
reading and stop believing everything you read on PeTA.com