Posted to alt.food.vegan
Hermit Hermit is offline

Default Vegans, animal rights, wackos...

I have to respond to a statement made by someone in the group.
Vegans, Vegetarians, are not animal rights wacos who go into rooms like
this one and take over by throwing out our wacko animal rights beliefs
on everyone else. Here are the facts...
THIS IS A ROOM FOR AND ABOUT VEGANS!
Look at the room name! FOOD.VEGAN.
We as vegans come in here or I came in here to chat with others and
hoped to share my experiences with being a vegan. Maybe even share some
food ideas.
BUT WHAT DID I FIND?
HATE! People in here demanding us to explain why we do what we do. SO,
what are we to do but tell you why we don't eat meat.
OK WE ARE ANIMAL LOVING, TREE HUGGING, PEOPLE LOVING VEGANS WHO BELIEVE
ALL, YES ALL LIFE IS SACRED!
IF THAT MAKES US WACKOS THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN HERE?
Some people come in here to get information about becoming a vegan and
thats fine. They don't need to be attacked for that. They need to get
any info. and then be left alone TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS!
THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT.
The Wacko Vegan,
Eddie