usual suspect

Default Facts we should *not* consider.

STOP TOP POSTING!

Gary Beckwith wrote:
> Whatever dude.

Is that really your best response to Jonathan's well-reasoned reply?

> You can call Robbins a propgandist all you want.

The shoe certainly fits.

> Photos don't lie.

No, but photographers often do. What you've seen are isolated instances,
and in many cases those instances are prosecutable (some of them were
pursued and resulted in severe punishment). The problem I have with some
of those photographs is that the same sets make the rounds. In other
words, the same horrific scenes are presented as though the problems are
systemic rather than isolated.

You're out there in farm country (haha, I don't believe you). Drop in on
a farm and check out the animals. See for yourself if they're
mistreated, confined, etc. Don't take John Robbins' word for it, much
less PETA's. Wtf do they know? They're safely esconced in their ivory
towers, living off your generosity (you said you support them, right?).

> Have fun eating meat.

I'm sure he will. Do you ever have any fun?