Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry[_1_] Terry[_1_] is offline

Default Fry Daddy

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:30:41 -0800, Blinky the Shark
> wrote:

>> You remind me of my father. A grocery clerk asked him if he needed
>> help with his bag. He said "no, she can walk", and tipped a thumb at
>> my stepmother. Now, he *is* a smartass but a very sweet guy and he was
>> just kidding. But the clerk looked like he expected my stepmother to
>> beat Dad with a stick.

Another working at the hospital war story.

We were getting on the elevator in the parking lot to head home.
A man and woman walked on.

Man: I think it is 3
Woman: No it is 4.

I said to the man...She sounds pretty sure.
He said........she is probably right. She knows everything else.