Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default Fry Daddy

Terry wrote:
> I am looking for a Fry Daddy with two things.
> One is an autoshut off timer and the other is dishwasher safe.
>
> Anyone know of one?
>
> Thank you for your time

I have never seen a Fry Daddy (the brand name) with either of those
features. You plug the Fry Daddy in and it heats -- you unplug it and it
stops. It is a simple container with the electrics built into the base and
therefore cannot be submerged in water. You need some other brand snack
fryer. However, most of the small sized ones within the Fry Daddy price
range operate exactly the same as the Fry Daddy. To get a removable fry
container and auto features you are going to have to spend around $60 or
more.
Janet