Sue milham

Default Chiles Rellenos de Arroz Integral (Chiles Rellenos Stuffed with Brown Rice)

Thank you for the link. I can hardly keep up with all your recipe suggestions,
they're great. I'm wondering if they all come from books in your collection.
Is it possible for you to reference the book with the posted recipe? That
would be helpful for archiving and credit to the author also.

(MrFalafel) wrote:
<< You make some very interesting suggestions! Personaly I don't have any
problem with soy and feel you can find a research or a study to claim
pretty much anything is good or bad for you. You can always change the
texture of tofu by freezing and thawing. You can also use seitan.

The mexican recipes come from 'A Taste of Mexico' by Kippy Nigh who
runs a restaurant in Mexico. The recipes are all vegetarian but many
contain dairy or eggs

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=1065503978/sr
=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-0868026-7956015?v=glance&s=books
>><BR><BR>

Sue M.