Posted to rec.food.restaurants,uk.food+drink.misc
Dave[_14_] Dave[_14_] is offline

Default => Smoking Ban INCREASES Restaurant Patronage ! <= smokers LOSEagain !

Mike....... wrote:

> Following up to "Giusi" > wrote:
>

>>Banned in America? Los Angeles would cease to exist.

> theres been talk about it in UK or possibly EU, I reckon it might
> come.

Then, the EU will home in on the outdoor BBQ as well.
Pretty soon, they will not let us burn most fuels that we use now.
Filament light bulbs will not be available by 2012 and those awful
compact lights will swing into use. Roll on the new high brightness LED
lamps.

Dave