Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default Blocking Gmail

Dave, does this mean you can't read a post if it comes through Google
groups as well? I don't have Gmail, but I do post through Google
groups as my ISP is so damn retarded (ATT/DSL) they can't get their
newsgroup server to 1) work correctly 2) stay online or 3) to keep
from losing posts.

I love the service/price otherwise as we don't have much competition
for high speed around here making the plan I have literally 50% less
than cable for the same speed.

I noticed I wasn't in your favorites list (ha! kidding...) so it won't
be a great loss, but just wondering here if you can see my posts.

Robert