Posted to tx.guns,alt.binaries.food,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Blocking Gmail

Gmail spammers have so loaded down usenet with junk spam that I've decided
to block the domain. There are several of you that I really enjoy reading,
like Om and HeyBub, who use Gmail and whose posts I will miss (guys, please
switch).

Hotmail and Yahoo have very few spam originators compared to Gmail. The
sheer volume of Gmail spammers have just become too unwieldy to block on an
individual basis.

Please note that I've cross-posted this message, so please remove other
groups before replying.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com