Static I

Default Why I want a bread machine?

>"LIMEYNO1"
>Date: 12/3/2003 2:24 PM Central Standard Time
>
>I don't know about that... I have never thought much of Kitchen Aid.
>That's why I bought a Kenwood.

For cakes I much prefer almost any old mixmaster, whatever, where the bowl
turned and the beaters merely rotated in place. It was so much easier adding
flour and liquids, and I could get a spatula safely into the bowl if I needed
one.

Now people are making wax paper chutrs for the flour, or buying the newer model
with the chutes on the side - I don't understand why going through MORE trouble
is an improvement.