Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default site for root beer recipes

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 05:22:55 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

>Alright, that's cool, my bad. So, would it not have been spam if I
>had said it was my site? What would have been the appropriate would
>to introduce my site to this forum?

I'll tell you what I tell every spammer who has the courtesy to
apologize. Join us as a regular poster and use your web site as your
sig line. Go no further than that and you will be welcomed. If you
bothered to read many threads you will find there are a few regular
posters who are here because they want to be here, not because they
are pushing their businesses. One couple uses their web site in their
sig line, others don't. It's up to you as long as you're not
spamming.

BTW: I've gotten blasted myself by certain people (usually unknown
lurkers) and their knee jerk reaction to the "wording" when I've
honestly stumbled across a web site that I thought others might like
and posted it here.... so even regulars on the ng can get into
"trouble" with the masses because of spammers like you who put on the
big surprised act about finding their own web site.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first