Tracy Riggs

Default Thanksgiving Menu

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:44:35 GMT, TonyP > wrote:

>Thanksgiving is comming up soon, what's your typical menu.

Last year (when it was just three of us), we had:

Dear Litte Rolls
Spinach Maria
Squash Casserole with Applesauce
Grand Marnier Apricot Stuffing
Turkey Breast with Orange-Raspberry Glaze (adapted to be
Orange-Apricot Glaze to match stuffing)
Traditional Pumpkin Pie

I'll probably change it this year though.

Broccoli Casserole, Mom's Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Bean Casserole
and Chocolate Creme and/or Pecan Pie are traditional when we do the
big family get together thing with my family. And my DH's family is
very big on a dessert called Cherry Yum Yum at these events.

Regards,
Tracy R.