alzelt

Default San Diego Cook-In

wrote:

>>>Nope.
>>>
>>>Hope you get to the next one, Barb!
>>>
>>>Christine

>>Ironic that I posted the question today -- in today's mail I received a
>>postcard from Kay and Jack. I'd forgotten their trip to Africa!
>>(They're having/had a wonderful time.)
>>--
>>-Barb (www.jamlady.eboard.com updated 10-16-03; check the PickleHats tab,

> too.)
>
> And Debra has been very busy with the recall thing. Silly person. ;-)
>
> Charlie

So, who's up next, Dennis Miller. Wasn't this very same GOP that
constantly spews out their vitriolism about Dem celebrities talking
politics?

Ask Deb if she can get Ahnold's recipe for Linzertorte.(without steroids)
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener