Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Recipe in progress: Cranberry sauce muffins

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 12:29:03 -0600, zxcvbob >
wrote:

>I made these this morning for the first time. They turned out really
>good; I think they could use some nuts though, and maybe increase the
>sugar to 2/3 cups next time.

That canned cranberry sauce wasn't sweet enough for you? I'm not a
fan of those too sweet muffins you find in every corner bakery.

>I wonder if adding some orange zest or a little allspice would be good:

They couldn't hurt.

I like the recipe as is, thanks for posting! I'll keep your notes and
add some walnuts or pecans if I have any on hand when I make the
recipe.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first