Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Who's gonna believe this? Costco online service

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:06:06 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
wrote:

>DH said he saw stepping trash can in Winchester smaller than 7 gallon, he
>thinks. It was stainless steel - but one is probably online at Costco.
>They have dozens of them. He seems to recall in the $30 +/- range.

Thanks, I meant to look last night but got side tracked. I think this
one is 13 gallons, it takes the tall kitchen bag. I'm not seeing it
online, but maybe they have it in the store.

Woo Hoo - shipping and handling is included! I think I'll make it a
habit to look at costco online from now on.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first