piyush piyush is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Puistonen View Post
Gutti wrote:
Do you guys know of any chocolate manufacturers that are not as large
as the most populare ones such as Godiva, Hersheys, Mars etc but have
the same qua;ity if not better chocolate. I am looking for such a
manufacturer to try to start a small internet based bussiness. I am
not sure if you guys can help but i have been exhausted trying to
locate such a thing by using the net. Many of the people i come
across are usually of low quality and unable to supply me with me
needs.

If you guys may have any suggestions that can help me please feel free
to respond to me.

Thanks,

Gutti

Are you looking for a source of plain chocolate, or a source of chocolates
(ie, confections made of chocolate, such as truffles and candy bars)?
Thanks Janet for all this info.

Last edited by piyush : 26-03-2008 at 11:42 AM