Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default What is the most EVIL food you ever ate???

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:23:13 -0800, sf wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:56:51 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:
>
>>So...what may be hot to you, may not really be all that hot. Believe
>>me, when it is really HOT, you know it. It does bother one coming
>>out the other end....if it is truly hot.

>OK, if that's really the case then they are stupid.

Not really. It does taste soooooo good going down...LOL. You forget
what it will do to you otherwise. It is a real high to eat something
that hot...it releases endorphins...

Besides..think of childbirth... I can't begin to count the number of
women that have said, never, ever again will they go through THAT
again. And they do..over and over again.

Christine