Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas[_4_] PeterLucas[_4_] is offline

Default What is the most EVIL food you ever ate???

"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in

> "Art Kesler" > wrote in message
>> Haggis. Yuk! Like eating canned cat food. At least it smells like
>> canned cat food and tastes as I imagine canned cat food would taste
>> based on its smell. Yuk. Yuk. Yuk!

> Gonna disagree here. While it will never win the love of my taste
> buds I found it to be an edible dish. Certainly not horrible. It was
> quite bland and in desperate need of seasoning and I had to really try
> to get the offal meats down but I'd eat it again if presented with it.
>
> Paul

I've never tried it, thank God!! And looking at the top recipe, I know
why!! ("Allow the windpipe to hang over the side to drain off
impurities"!!)

http://www.scottishrecipes.co.uk/haggis2.htm

I'd certainly try the "Easier Haggis".

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

You will travel through the valley of rejection;
you will reside in the land of morning mists...and you will find your
home,
though it will not be where you left it.