Gerry

Default Palm Springs, CA sushi

In article >, Hansen
> wrote:

> I'm spending some quality time with the in-laws over in Palm Springs,
> CA, and was wondering if anyone could steer me towards a good sushi
> joint.
>
> Luckily, I can even convince the father-in-law to join in - He's game
> to try anything.

I've forgotten everything, but I'll try anyway. I guess it's Rancho
Mirage that is on the I-10 a bit past Palm Springs. Or east, I assume,
of Palm Springs proper, but it's all big glot.

There ia s large shopping center on the corner of Gerald H. Ford
Frigging Boulvard or whatever the hell is full legal name and social
security number are (where does one get road signs printed?). In the
cleft of that center is the only decent sushi/Japanese restaurant we
found. I think there are others, but that one turned out quite well
for us.

That's about as close as I can get it. Good sake there by the way...

--
First they gerrymander us into one-party fiefs. Then they tell us they only
care about the swing districts. Then they complain about voter apathy.