Posted to alt.food.sushi
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default High mercury levels in tuna sushi

On Jan 29, 6:14*pm, Dan Logcher > wrote:

>No leftover meatloaf maki.

Hahahahaa, Dan, you're cracking me up!

If you pick subject, any subject, there are folks who will "Chicken
Little" about it being something very dangerous. They usually have
information that is prejudiced in their favor and almost always, there
is opposing information that shows it to be just another "Scare"
spree.

If it kills me, I'll die with a contented, happy, sushi smile on my
face!

Yum! I love Tuna in all of it's forms. Each method of cooking or
preparation without cooking is unique and wonderful to me.

Neither side of that argument will affect a single thing in my diet.