Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Zz Yzx Zz Yzx is offline

Default Full brisket, Sacramento area: FOLLOW UP to FOLLOW UP

>Excel is one brand of packer cut that is always graded, and says
>so on the cryovac. I have never seen a packer cut (in this case,
>Excel) without a specific sub-brand (like "Rancher's Reserve) on
>it.
>
>-sw

Huh. I don;t know what to make of it.

I've seen the Excel-branded cryovac packages at 3 stores now, an
Albertsons and two Walmarts (it says "Cargill Meat Solutions" on the
paper label that Walmart put on it). I just rechecked the one I
bought. There is absoultely NO indication of grade, there is the USDA
inspection stamp.

-Zz