Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Tutall Tutall is offline

Default Tons of New Grilling Ideas

On Jan 26, 7:17*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:44:52 -0800 (PST), Tutall wrote:
> > You can find tons of new grilling ideas athttp://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm.

> Cute ;-) *But I had to manually use the Task Manager to close my
> browser after visiting the link as there's no easy way to exit
> from the loop :-P
>
> -sw

I've found alt+F4 works pretty well for these things. Sorry 'bout that
though. I'd come across it as a "don't click on this" hyperlink in a
person's sig. I never have, so am glad to hear why! :-D BTW, it is a
moderated site where I found this, and the eye catching sig's been in
place a while, so I figured it to be relatively benign.