Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brian Brian is offline

Default St David's Day Food

Help wanted please. Every year my wife and I throw a themed winter
BBQ
in the hope that it will bring the summer more quickly. This year it
falls upon St David's day and therefore the theme is Wales or things
Welsh.

So we're looking for ideas for the food, friends will bring the
starters and puds + cheese so we have no control over these items.
However, we will be doing the BBQ'ing and rest of the main course.
I've looked for some Welsh recipes but obviously been looking in the
wrong places. Does anyone have any suggestions we could use.

TIA

Brian