Posted to rec.food.cooking, rec.food.restaurants, alt.restaurants
Ken[_1_] Ken[_1_] is offline

Default Strike Two: Cheesecake Factory does it again!

(snip)

> > Oh well, French toast by itself it was.

> > Ken

> > Try a '5 easy pieces' philosophy. Order 3, hold 2.
> > Dee Dee

> Dee Dee,
>
> Did you see my posting of Jan 20th?
>
> Ken
>
> Hold it between your legs -- laughing -- is that what he said? *I couldn't
> remember.

(snip)

> He really represented the immature male in all his glory, AFAICR.
>
> Dee Dee- Hide quoted text -

Dee Dee,

I don't consider him immature, just self-destructive. It's a trait
many men also have. (Come to think of it, maybe Jack was just type
cast.)

For another self-destructive-man-done-good movie, see "All That
Jazz". It's getting a bit dated with the hair and fashion, but self
destruction reigns supreme.

Ken