Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.restaurants
Dee.Dee Dee.Dee is offline

Default Strike Two: Cheesecake Factory does it again!

"Ken" > wrote in message
On Jan 19, 11:09 pm, Just Visiting >
wrote:
> Ok, I learned that CF doesn't serve Dr. Pepper. Well, they don't serve
> fettuccine alfredo on the side either!

Here's a weird one: A couple years ago, I was in a small town in the
Sierra Nevadas at the cafe where all the locals go. It's a converted,
small Victorian house, definitely not a chain. The front yard had
become the front patio, and the weather was unseasonably warm, so we
ate out there.

I was told the house specialty French toast was good, so I was
planning on ordering that. But I noticed blintzes on the menu, and
hadn't had one in years. So I asked the waitress for one on the
side. No it wasn't on the side order menu, but you could get three as
a complete breakfast. The waitress came back and said they couldn't
give me one on the side because they didn't know how much to charge
me.

Oh well, French toast by itself it was.

Ken

Try a '5 easy pieces' philosophy. Order 3, hold 2.
Dee Dee