Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Attitudes toward dietary adversity

"Scott W" wrote

Hey Scott, hope I didnt overload you there <grin>. I figured of the 25,
maybe 5 at best might peak your fancy and that would be a good ratio so it's
fine if some of them made you go 'ick'. Heck, could be all of'em made you
go 'eek! She didnt really suggest that!'

By now or sometime tomorrow, you might have your results and know what other
limits you have to stick to. I centered on my own catagory only because I
know how the flavor is of all those, so knew intimately where an adaption
would work flavorwise, and where it might not.

I have other 'catagories' in MM I didnt even look at yet, as didnt know what
you might like. If you like cucumbers for example and want me to peruse my
MM database and send over some likely ones, be happy to do so. I probably
have some things you havent tried there. Cukes pretty much seemed to hit
the 'good list' for all your needs unless I misread something. Then again,
if you think the best use of a cuke is a 'virgin training aide' I can look
for something else <g>.