Posted to rec.food.cooking
Little Malice[_4_] Little Malice[_4_] is offline

Default Nutrient Data Library (Was Attitudes toward dietary adversity)

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/

> They used to have a small program that allowed you to search without
> going through the site, but I can't find it now. Best of luck with
> your health issues, Scott...

Oop, I did find it:

http://www.ars.usda.gov/Services/docs.htm?docid=5720

This is a great tool for anyone watching their nutrition...

--
Jani in WA