Posted to rec.food.cooking
Little Malice[_4_] Little Malice[_4_] is offline

Default Attitudes toward dietary adversity

One time on Usenet, Scott W > said:

<snip>

> What does bother me are people who try to be helpful but don't have a
> clue about what they are talking about. It seems that almost everyone
> that finds out that I am on a limited protein diet suggest fish, I
> guess some people don't believe fish is a meat. Then there are the
> people who suggest tofu, great sure it is not meat but it is full of
> protein, which is after all what I am trying to avoid.

Go he

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/

They used to have a small program that allowed you to search without
going through the site, but I can't find it now. Best of luck with
your health issues, Scott...

--
Jani in WA