Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Bitter Coleslaw :(

Lou Decruss wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:00:28 -0000, "Ophelia" > wrote:
>
>> cybercat wrote:

>>> Pssst ... asshole ... everybody does, eventually. You'll go before I
>>> will because you're such an old ****less twit.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, I would never wish anyone dead. That stuff comes back on
>>> you.

>> Yes it does!!!!!! I can't believe anyone would say such a thing.

> And I can't believe anyone would make such a big deal out of a flip
> response to a troll and a useless poster who can't cook.

You don't??? Um how well do you know cybercat? You are in her kitchen? How
do you know if she can cook or not? I am always interested in those who
make comments on the lives of others whom they don't like, do not know, but
like to make personal claims about them.

Do feel free to tell me what she cooked today and what she bought for dinner
tomorrow

BTW wishing someone dead is NOT a flip response. NOT EVER!!!!