Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee.Dee Dee.Dee is offline

Default Bitter Coleslaw :(

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
news:vbDhj.9784$4o.3213@trndny02...

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote
>>> I developed a thyroid problem when I was pregnant.

>> When were you diagnosed with an egg allergy?

> I can't remember exactly. Something like 2-3 years ago.

I've only known one person who had an egg allergy. It caused itchy sores and
pimples on his shoulders.
It made him miserable.

Sometimes I don't think one has to be diagnosed, one can put two and two
together.

However, it took DH and I some 10 years to realize that both of us -- get
it! both of us -- were getting headaches and feelings that we had eaten
something poisonous, shaking legs, upset stomach, difficulty breathing,
inability to concentrate from garlic.
I still find it hard to believe because it wasn't like we ate all garlic
from Gilroy, or from China or other parts. It was any garlic.

Dee Dee