barry

Default Why I want a bread machine?

I see you're catching a bit of static from people who denigrate bread
machines.

If you like fresh bread and the machine is what you choose to use, more
power to you. Maybe down the road you'll make bread from scratch, without
the machine. Either way, you'll get bread that's far superior to
store-bought bread.

Barry

om...