Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Unsweetened Cranberry Juice

dfederico > wrote:
: How much nature sugar and carbs does it contain?
: "W. Baker" > wrote in message
: ...
: >I just saw an Ocean Spray (the cranberry people hee in theUS) ad for a new
: > product for no sugar at all cranberry juice. Have any of you seen, bought
: > or tried this? Unless it has some artificial sweeteners in it it shuld be
: > plenty sour! Any thought, ideas, etc.
: >
: > Wendy

I havn't seen the bottle yet, just the ad, but cranberries are extremely
low in sugar so the unsweetened juice also should be. Someoone else may
have a bottle and can provide more specific inromation.

Wendy