Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Turkey Taco Bake

Julie Bove wrote:
> "Anna" > wrote in message

<snipped>
>> Toss the turkey with taco seasoning; sprinkle over the bean mixture.
>> Top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with onion. Bake uncovered at 400
>> for 20 minutes. Top with tomatoes and serve.

> Where are you getting these recipes from? That doesn't sound too good
> either. And taco seasoning? Who uses taco seasoning?

I live right on the Mexican border. There is no such thing as "Taco
Seasoning" unless you mean the packet of laboratory-created stuff under
the ersatz "Mexican" brands that no self-respecting foodie would touch
with a ten foot pole. We do have fajita seasoning, menudo seasoning, and
bean seasoning, but no taco seasoning.

JMTCW

--
Janet Wilder