Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default Turkey Taco Bake

On Dec 29, 10:13*pm, Anna > wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:45:02 -0600, "Hairy" > wrote:
>
> >"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> >> "Anna" > wrote in message
> . ..

> [snip recipe}
> >> Where are you getting these recipes from? *That doesn't sound too good
> >> either. *And taco seasoning? *Who uses taco seasoning?

> >Are you really trying to be rude, or does it just come naturally?

> I don't have to please everyone here. I"m sorry if you don't like
> them.
> Why not post some of your own so I can decide how terrible they are.

Actually, you don't have to please anyone here. But you (and Hairy)
should realize that when someone writes that they don't like a recipe
it's not necessarily a personal insult. No recipe can please
everyone. That said, I personally don't find recipes that simply
assemble canned goods and packaged cheeses very interesting to read.
So far you've posted things that would suit a college dorm recipe
folder. Not very interesting to those of us who have real kitchens
and like working in them. -aem