Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Turkey Taco Bake

On Sat 29 Dec 2007 09:57:57p, Julie Bove told us...

> "hahabogus" > wrote in message
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote in news:UaEdj.1675$Xe5.295
>> @trndny09:
>>
>>> Who uses taco seasoning?
>>>

>> I use taco seasoning, penzeys taco seasoning...when I make a taco stew.

> I keep hearing of Penzeys but don't know what that is. The only taco
> seasoing I've seen around here is that stuff that comes in a packet.
> It's meant to be used in ground beef. But it also usually has
> thickeners in it.

Excellent source of spices, either in their stores or order over the web.

http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penzeys/shophome.html

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Saturday, 12(XII)/29(XXIX)/07(MMVII)
Countdown till New Years
2dys 2hrs
In comic strips, the person on the
left always speaks first. --George Carlin