Posted to rec.food.cooking
hahabogus hahabogus is offline

Default Turkey Taco Bake

"Julie Bove" > wrote in news:UaEdj.1675$Xe5.295
@trndny09:

> Who uses taco seasoning?

I use taco seasoning, penzeys taco seasoning...when I make a taco stew.

Cook up a lb of crumbled hamburger remove and drain. Put in the frypan
some sliced onion, sliced green or red pepper, sliced mushrooms fry till
tender crisp. Drain out any remaining fat and then add a sprinkling of
grape tomatoes....add sour cream and taco seasonong combine well while
still over heat...reintroduce the crumbles hamburger and stir it up well
to reheat. Add some grated jack cheese and serve.
serves 4

It ain't gourmet but it is tasty and filling. It hits the spot when I
feel like fast junk food and it is a little better for me than take out
fast junk food.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore