Posted to rec.food.cooking
George[_1_] George[_1_] is offline

Default Whole Foods Worker Sacked For Stopping Shoplifter...

Gregory Morrow wrote:

> Schultz, 35, of Ypsilanti Township, had worked at the store for five years,
> most recently as a fishmonger. He wants his job back.
>
> "The fact that I worked at the store at (the time of the robbery) is
> coincidental," he said. "If I had went over to the book store on my break
> and they were being ripped off, I would have helped them."
>
> </>

Unfortunately the first thing you have to consider in operating a
business is not doing something that may allow John Edwards or one of
his friends to transfer huge wealth to themselves.

You can be assured that "Mr Thief" if identified will get dozens of
calls with offers to "help him" obtain large monetary compensation for
the terrible ordeal of someone trying to stop him.