Steve Wertz

Default Annoying things about posts

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 00:51:10 GMT, Sylvia
> wrote:

>Cut down the quoting to you only quote what you're actually referring to.

The problem with many of your posts is that when you change the
subject, it starts a new thread on many people's newsreader. You
never seem to properly attribute the text you quoted, and all too
often you don't include enough of the previous text to properly put
your new post in the correct context.

That was about as civilized of a reponse as I can possibly muster. I
expect that your reaction would be for me to go screw myself, as you
don't seem to care about fixing the problem.

>Now, can we stop the "criticize Sylvia" nonsense and get back to
>discussing cooking?

Besides myself, I've seen two other poeple comment on your posting
style - and those responses were fairly polite. You shouldn't be so
pig-headed and get all indignant about it.

-sw