Posted to rec.food.cooking
Charlene Charette Charlene Charette is offline

Default Garbage Disposal

sf wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:31:16 -0700, Pennyaline
> > wrote:
>
>> Fibers and hair will clog a disposal.

> Make that anything fibrous. I've clogged garbage disposals with
> artichoke leaves (before I was married) and more recently with just a
> few measly stems that I'd trimmed from a bouquet of roses, so - shoot
> me. I learn by doing most of the time.

The only time I've ever clogged the disposal is when I peeled way too
many parsnips, but I usually only use it for stuff too wet to go in the
trash.

--Charlene

--
Law of the Telephone: If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy
signal.

email perronnellec at earthlink . net