Jenn

Default Cheesecake cupcakes

I don't know if this would help you or not, but because I'm lazy, when I
need to make individual servings of cheesecake, I just make it in a large
square or rectangular shaped pan and cut it into the sizes I need and put
each serving in the "fancier" paper/foil muffin papers, each w/ a bit of
whipped cream or bettercream and fresh fruit. I've also cut the servings
with a round cutter from time to time, but it can be a bit of a pain. Like
I said, I'm lazy, and usually quite busy, so this is my alternative to
actually pouring each serving seperately and having to clean up the mess I
ultimately make in doing so! (LOL)

Also, at work we have these waxy paper cups that we make individual
cheesecakes in (I work for a bakery that supplies cheesecake to different
restaurants, and a few want them in individual servings instead of slices).
They are a few inches tall, you just put the crumbs in the bottom, tap them
down, and fill with cheesecake filling and bake. I'm not quite sure where
we got them, though...but I'm sure if you checked with somewhere like
Gordon's food service or another supplier of baking goods, or did a google
search, you could be pointed in the right direction.

Jenn. W.