Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_5_] Nonnymus[_5_] is offline

Default Gas grill for x-mas

wrote:

> So Nonny do you give it a thumbs up or down, this will be his first
> gas grill he now has a cheap ass charcoal grill that is literally
> falling,rusting apart but he is as partial to it as the worn out,
> holey underwear that my sister can't throw away... I do have accesss
> to Sams and will check them out but I just need a yes or no on the
> academy one before she does some thing stupid and buys it . Thanks

I am not familiar with the academy one, so I have no opinion pro or con.
My comments are about features I certainly would want in any gas
grill, and can attest that the Sam's Club grills meet these
requirements. Unless there's a significant price difference to make up
for a shortfall in the academy one, or unless the academy one seems to
be head and shoulders above the Sam's Club ones, the decision would be
simple for me- get the Sam's Club one and not worry about it any further.

Nonny
--
---Nonnymus---
No matter how large your boat,