Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] adverb@gmail.com is offline

Default How can you tell if tea has caffeine?

I've heard mixed things about the decaffeinating as well.

Basically, I believe that if you're sensitive to caffeine, drink
tisanes (herbal, rooibos, etc.) Don't bother with this decaf-tea
stuff, because either the flavor was lost, or they used chemicals to
decaffeinate.

But some people still ask, so I tell them what I've always been told.
I never claim to be an expert.