Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] edwg24@msn.com is offline

Default Gas grill for x-mas

Need some help for my sister three states away. She wants to buy the
hubby a gas grill for x-mas and I can't look at it to kick the
wheels. Now I know some of you don't like gas grills but I use all
three, gas, charcoal and a smokey mountain, just need to know if any
of you very knowledgable folks have an opinion on the one she is
looking at. It is in Academy sports ad this week it is a SS six
burner Nexgrill for $399, don't have Academies in my po-dunk part of
the world. And my brother in law does not do much in the way of BBQ,
he just burns some steaks and chops now and then, he is to lazy to Q
the right way, I have to do all that when I visit. Any opionions will
be welcome on the grill. Thanks in advance.