Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Credit Card Skimming in Local Restaurant

Janet Baraclough said...

> The message >
> from "Andy <q>" <q> contains these words:
>
> . My #1 Bud has a non-stop 24-hour voice (except during sleep which
>> takes alcohol to accomplish) in his head from a long meth binge. The
>> only way
>> he can shut it off is by talking. When we speak, I can hardly get a
>> word in edgewise. Began 1991. Refuses medical help.

> Has he tried listening to a walkman with ear plugs? Some people with
> that problem find it helps to either drown out the voice, or even shut
> it up.
>
> Janet

He tried some psycho meds but it layed him out for days. Might have worked
if he didn't have a job and kids and a wife to support.

He does have a blue tooth earpiece in one ear to his iPhone but how could
you work under those circumstances. Hardly a solution to the problem.

Andy