Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Stacey Stacey is offline

Default My yeast never rise my dough

Hi Joe,

> First let me fill you in what I found out about posting in newsgroups (ng):
> 1) read the faq. It is titled: rec.food.sourdough FAQ Questions and Answers,

Found it- ought to keep me busy for a while....

Thanks for the tips on format. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm cutting
my teeth on posting in this type of environment, and it's nice to know
what the local etiquette is.

> 3) I would like to recommend that you switch to a weight recipe. Weights are
> more objective than volumes.

Might end up doing this, but will need to find a decent scale first,
so will have to stick to doing things by volume for now.

> Have you found Samartha Deva's site? I recommend it for all things
> sourdough.

Ran out of steam and went to bed shortly after my second post last
night, sorry. I will see if I can find that name tonight in my
travels. Do you have her web address by chance?

> Once again, welcome to the ng.

Thanks
Stacey