Posted to rec.food.cooking
Greg Esres Greg Esres is offline

Default Credit Card Skimming in Local Restaurant

<<Mr. B's Restaurant in Germantown, TN...Normally there's a long wait
unless you get there very early. It's a shame the owner is reporting
business has dropped off because of this scheme. It was certainly not
her fault. >>

I frequent the Border's Bookstore that's right next to this
restaurant, and the smell of steak wafting from the restaurant is
heavenly. However, I've only eaten at this this restaurant a few
times and I've found the service to be poor. It seems to do very
well, though; I'm sure the business will recover very soon.