Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_2_] Lou Decruss[_2_] is offline

Default Pepperidge Farms Cornbread Stuffing

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:23:24 -0500, "Nancy Young" >
wrote:

>"Nancy2" > wrote
>
>> After catching part of a Deen program, I can understand why some
>> people think eggs are necessary to hold it together.
>>
>> Her dressing, which she declared looked scrumptious, looked like
>> runny, chunky you-know-what, when she poured (poured!) it into a
>> casserole dish. Ick. I've never mixed up dressing that looked like
>> that.

>Isn't that nauseating looking? I never saw dressing like that,
>either, and I sure don't want to again.
>
>nancy

I can't listen to that hillbilly for more than the time it takes to
change the channel so I didn't see it. But years ago I was invited
for dinner and one of the offerings was something similar. I took a
small spoonful to see if it tasted as bad as it looked. Tasted worse.

Lou