Posted to misc.survivalism, sci.med, alt.activism, rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food
beebs beebs is offline

Default Company recalls 96,000 pounds of ground beef

On Nov 25, 8:19 pm, wrote:
> I imagine that much of this 96,000lbs of recalled beef have already
> been consumed. At least the article I read on it said that most of it
> has hit the expiration date on the package.
>
> So two people in Illinois got sick? I wonder if out of 96,000 lbs of
> perfectly safe beef, how many get will sick? Two? Maybe more?

If they cook the hamburger per CDC recommendations (No Pink,
160 Degrees F) no problem. Jack in the Box is real good at this.

Here's the CDC's complete rec: http://tinyurl.com/2qzlgz

beebs