David Wright

Default Salbute?

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:33:44 -0600, "Smack" > wrote:

>Matter of fact, Mr. Wright owns the honorable distinction of being the only
>one to use the word "antojito" (also "ecology") since a.f.m-c.'s beginning.
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%...xas.net&rnum=1
>From: David Wright )
>Subject: Help with a word?
>Newsgroups: alt.food.mexican-cooking
>Date: 1999/03/01
>
>He actually mentions munching on said item and perhaps could offer insight?

As I know them, antojitos are little snack-like items that might be
eaten as party-type foods, and are often made as thick, tortilla-like
carriers for shredded meat, refried beans, cheese, other good stuff.

One antojito is a "chalupa," a boat-shaped antojito named for the
rental boats at a lake in Mexico City.

David