Johnny

Default Umm... me and hot foods.

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:19:20 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
> wrote:

>"Johnny" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:32:47 GMT, "Wayne

>---snip---
>> wondering if others have had this problem.. I know some people do,
>> some people don't so if there's any way to lessen the impact.. i would
>> love to know.

>---snip---
>
>I said it is a cultural lie that when eating Mexican food one suffers on the
>toilet the next day. I also said that most Mexican COOKING is without chile,
>and that the chile is ADDED - as you have indicated in your note from
>observing your fellow workers - and I would bet you that none of those
>workers suffer toilet ache from the chile they eat.

Fine whatever... I think you're going on some entire other rant but
since I'm not much of a connaisseur as you, i'll take your word for
it.

>If you take a close look at the food in the roach coach, you could ask to
>sample every dish and you will discover no chile... it is added by the eater
>from the jar and from the many sauces at their disposal. Even a chile
>relleno is made from a mild poblano. Oh well...

Yeah I guess.. I never said they mixed it together anyway. you just
put your own spin on what I said.. don't be so offended.